Labels

Monday, December 12, 2011

My 19th Birthday Bash - 9/12/2011

December has been my all time favorite month..
Of course because...obviously its my birthday month..
and duh.. Christmas...
4 years ago, its on December that I met Gideon :)
So yea. December's kinda awesome.


My 'finally turning into19' celebration was a string of events~~
It goes like this~


On the 8th,
Cheryl drove me out to Times Square to meet Hazel~ Katherine's busy with dance so its just a late night threesome :) (yishh. its a completely innocent phrase!)



Cheryl Me n Hazel

Dinner at BBQ plaza

Posing with the dragon

Yummness...

Hazel Belanja Fro-yo♥

And after that went to find Ms Kat for a Yum Cha session in a nearby mamak.
I just loved the moments with you girls.
Like the past being played back in the present :)



On the 9th,
I was booked by Mr Gideon Yap,
and He was all charming like he always is during my birthdays!
He'll do whatever I ask. :D Im soooo nice not to take advantage of this..



I just opted for a simple day out, no fancy restaurants or anything. Just a day only me and him~
So the venue's One U since I dont usually go there..



Underwater world in One Utama~

We had lunch at Sushi Zanmai- their unagis are exquisite :)






Very very filling and satisfying meal ♥

Thank you dear :)


Had some stroll.. was actually searching for a pair of earrings like this:




Cant find them in the end~ so we headed back to the Yap's residence to watch this:
Red Riding Hood






So hot~ Shiloh Fernandez stars as Amanda's love interest~
Story's great! Creatively staged, though more adult, darker and sinister...
Will blog about it soon~





Time flew by and we headed to church for our friday prayer meeting :)
I knew there was gonna be a celebration..
And Im right!
Haha :)


After the prayers Aunty Daphne(Gideon's mom) Aunty Anne and the musicians blast out a Happy Birthday Music,
And I was pulled to the front
and surprised by..
Rachel's CAKE ♥

YUMMMMM!! Durian Cake awesomeness ♥



Being prayed over for blessings :)
That's Gideon's mom and dad,
both amazing pastors~




Finally the 'gang' resorted to go for a night scrummy supper~
@ Al Diafah at Sri Petaling

Ive only tried Arabian food at Hadramawt so kinda excited to try sumtin new~


Aladdin Feel to everything..


Cheryl back from a busy tiring day..


Kat at home in the exotic surroundings~


The girls~



Oh wow! Jacob Black!


The Kundus.


Vince the food conqueror.


Sapu-ed


The 3 couples and Taylor Lautner.
Lol.


Veridict: was ok la :) Meat's tender and delicious!
Environment a tad bit too much.
Haha.








Oh not forgetting....My gifts! :)


Books form daddy <3
-Power of Six, Eragon:Inheritance, The Lost Hero(Percy Jackson)
I finished them in exactly 3 days!!
Haha....


From Vincy and His groovy dad Mr Allan :)
Wonderful BB cream~
New favourite!



From Cheryl and Daniel
- Haha apparently Im so into cooking this year. I didnt notice!
All the recipe's so varied and detailed :)
Great book.
Wisdom indeed.

From Aunty Daphne
-My own Cover Shot!
XD
lovely :)


Enzo's idea.
Quoted from Gideon,
and also from Edward Cullen.
lol


From Racheal Sachi~
Was on the cake
:p


From NEF
ok not really a bday gift
Won it~~
With the help of Gideon and those who helped voted for me :)
Haha at first I thought Gideon proposed to me though.
Nice fragrant..:)

Gideon's got a surprise for me and I only get to see it next year.
So..

That concludes my birthday.
I'd say this year's full of cheers..
And to be surrounded by loved ones.
Deeply appreciated and cherished ♥









No comments:

Post a Comment