Labels

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Etude House haul :)

Its already May!!!! 
And the last post was on valentine's day, can I get any worse? -_____-
No thanks to busy tuition.. (and partly due to laziness on my behalf:p)
But I've got the blogging spirit back :)
And today Im gonna share my beauty products haul from Etude House Jusco Kepong~
They're having their anniversary sales
It's till the end of this month :)


I've never shopped in Etude house, or any cosmetic stores for that matter...most of my makeups are from drugstores.. 
But I've always loved to walk in, browse and touch those cute things Etude House cleverly display~
(Dont particularly love nosey sales attendants though, who breathe behind your neck~~-__-)
The store itself just oozes pinkish princessy girlishness...



Originally I went in to get a look at some liptints.. but everything was so cheap!! 
50percent off or less!
And I dont usually buy things...
so..yea..

Stuffs I bought :)



I got a free carry on bag and a travel sized skin toner/moisturizer :)
spending rm 50 and above entitles you to a bag, while rm 80 and above you get the box as shown above!

Normally I would choke myself for spending such money on unnecessary items, but since the bf said he would cover it...(Nyehehehehe...)(such a sweet guyyyy)

Anyhow these are the items I got today :)

1. Yoghurt Mask 
2 TWOO for RM 15!
Normal cost : one for rm 13

sooo worth it!
one container itself can be used twice :) cuz it's alottt~~so in actual fact I've got 16 mask to play with <3

2. Nymph Aura Volumer at #2
Bought: RM 55
Actual Price : RM 79.90
o__O!!

I've been wanting this eversince I watched this nice makeup tutorial from Oiseau88, 
she teaches good Korean Make up techniques :)
This Volumer is supposed to give the face a shiny dewy look, like many Korean celebrities out there~~




3. Drawing Eye Brow pencil~ in shade 01
Bought : RM 15
Actual Price : I think RM 20++?

I've been reading good reviews bout this online,
got it and tested it straight away and Im loving it :)


Free gift :)
Etude house mal gem travel pack~

It includes two toners and a moisturizer, along with ultra soft cotton pads..


Havent tried them yet, but they look so adorable :)



I look forward to do reviews on each of them,
at least to revive this blog again :P
Anyway Happy to get some stuffs once in a while,
its a girl's thing after all :)


4 comments:

  1. oppps. girl thing.. no comment. haha
    haha but due to laziness more i supposed! =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. is the etude house nymph aura worth buying? :)

    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there :)
      It is!
      Make sure you get it in number 2
      So glowy and dewy <3

      Delete
  3. Oh this is nice! I wish Etude House had a store in my country, I would probably buy the whole shop! *_*

    http://eyelashforaneyelash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete