Labels

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Flying off next week

So busy busy busy.
My schedule's all packed with classes to teach,
I can only pray that none gets cancelled or itll mean zero income for me!
Lol~

Dear bloggie,
Im off to Phillipines next Wednesday,
for 9 days.
Just me and Kat!
How crazy is that?
Ive never travelled without my parents before,
so im pretty much excited!

The last time I was there in Phillipines..I was 12,
Now
Many things changed.
All my cousins grew~
They all look so different.

Ill be in Manila for 2 days just to drop by,
say hi
catching up,
and then i have to kiss goodbye ..
Go to Urdaneta, Panagsinan and Baguio city
to minister to the people :)

Our first mission trip~
Cant wait.

1 comment:

  1. Have a good journey...

    The turn for the right items to be shopped at right price is finally here. Shopping was never so easy and feasible. Just a click; and the shopping world just come alive on the screen. The link at www.rightshopping.in brings the details.

    ReplyDelete