Labels

Thursday, December 15, 2011

I hate Friendster!!



Logged into Friendster today
After so so long...


And I was...

Speechless.

Not from amazement..
But Horrified....


Everything was completely and totally Lost.
Instead of a social networking website,

Its a site full of crappy social games.

Aaahrgh, not all of us are game playing addicts with no life! come on, seriously??


I really panicked... I clicked every button, trying to find my way back to my profile..

Nada!

All my photos, my testimonies (I loved how we used to share comments below our profiles) and importantly...Gideon's first message were all in Friendster :(

Those were nostalgic past and I trusted Friendster to respect privacy and not to delete them all off.
Now the admin says they can never return them back.

4.10. Where did the photos, blogs, comments, testimonials and all the other content in my old Friendster profile go?

As part of the reformat of the site, we had to remove some of the content of your profile including the photos, albums, blogs and most parts of the profile like the "more about " info, comments and the testimonials. Â All these data had been deleted and can no longer be retrieved.

If you have an account in the old Friendster, you don't have to register again to get in to the new one. Â You can still use your login credentials (to your old profile) to login to the new Friendster and edit your new profile to your liking.


Gone :(

This sucks big timeeee!



3 comments:

  1. i had the same reaction as you... >:( they didnt even send me an email.... i was too busy doing other stuff that when i actually thought i'd go on fs account boom!.... WTF happened to friendster?? looked for my photos... GONE.....messages.... GONE.....EVERYTHING IS GONEEE!!!

    and those were the only copies i had... D=

    im still sad about it and it's been a year... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya its been so long im still sad over it :(
    hopefully and strongly wish Facebook would not end up like that in another 10 years or so...

    ReplyDelete