Labels

Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Breaking Dawn experience (major spoiler)


Got to catch Breaking Dawn with Gideon...
One day ahead its release date :)
-premier passes thanks to NEF

Actually I wasnt really that hyped up, more calm and collected..
Must be due to one year of desperate longing. Lol


It just brings back a sense of nostalgia for me,
the day when i first read Twilight... and never looked back.

Anyway For those who have not watched, dont go on~
Major Spoilers Ahead!!

.....

...
...



Now the movie opens with Jacob bursting out of his house, transforming into a raging wolf and speeding off to the lost horizon.
And the screen moves into a shot of Bella's wedding invitation...
Well he basically do that all the time.

Jacob Black :
1) The dude who cant seem to keep his shirt on
( Though in this episode he's more dressed up)
2) Anger management issue
3) Always running into the woods- wolf form when he cant take the heat

Anyway the wedding wasnt really that..well dreamy. Just practical~
I love how Charlie shows his reluctant desire to let his daughter off..
hinting he has a gun
so Eddy wont run away
XD

The Denali Coven

Is it just me or do the vampires look off?
I mean look at Edward, he was supposed to be.. breathtaking..
He was in Twilight, but in Breaking Dawn?
hmm..not that ravishing I say? He doesnt attract me anymore,
I just think he looks ill~

And Tanya and the others?
If you look closely, their golden eyes are kinda creepy.
A little fake looking,
especially Irina~
They were supposed to be long, elegant..
extremely captivating..

But I just dont get the vibe.


Look at Selene from Underworld

She just oozes vampire beauty, pale skin... mysterious eyes.
you get the works!

Maybe the vampires in Twilight need a change in their choice of contact lenses~

Anyway... The whole movie I think theres many good scenes wasted,
There's always this emo kind of song in the background as Bella looks into a corner or something..

One scene I like though is Renesmee transforming~
I mean how did they do that??


I think she's perfect for the role :)

Anyway not so much on this episode this time,
just monotonous~
Hopefully part 2 will kick off with a bang!


Eddy's a father in law~ hahaha



1 comment: