Labels

Monday, December 12, 2011

My 19th Birthday Bash - 9/12/2011

December has been my all time favorite month..
Of course because...obviously its my birthday month..
and duh.. Christmas...
4 years ago, its on December that I met Gideon :)
So yea. December's kinda awesome.


My 'finally turning into19' celebration was a string of events~~
It goes like this~


On the 8th,
Cheryl drove me out to Times Square to meet Hazel~ Katherine's busy with dance so its just a late night threesome :) (yishh. its a completely innocent phrase!)



Cheryl Me n Hazel

Dinner at BBQ plaza

Posing with the dragon

Yummness...

Hazel Belanja Fro-yo

And after that went to find Ms Kat for a Yum Cha session in a nearby mamak.
I just loved the moments with you girls.
Like the past being played back in the present :)



On the 9th,
I was booked by Mr Gideon Yap,
and He was all charming like he always is during my birthdays!
He'll do whatever I ask. :D Im soooo nice not to take advantage of this..



I just opted for a simple day out, no fancy restaurants or anything. Just a day only me and him~
So the venue's One U since I dont usually go there..



Underwater world in One Utama~

We had lunch at Sushi Zanmai- their unagis are exquisite :)






Very very filling and satisfying meal

Thank you dear :)


Had some stroll.. was actually searching for a pair of earrings like this:




Cant find them in the end~ so we headed back to the Yap's residence to watch this:
Red Riding Hood






So hot~ Shiloh Fernandez stars as Amanda's love interest~
Story's great! Creatively staged, though more adult, darker and sinister...
Will blog about it soon~





Time flew by and we headed to church for our friday prayer meeting :)
I knew there was gonna be a celebration..
And Im right!
Haha :)


After the prayers Aunty Daphne(Gideon's mom) Aunty Anne and the musicians blast out a Happy Birthday Music,
And I was pulled to the front
and surprised by..
Rachel's CAKE

YUMMMMM!! Durian Cake awesomeness



Being prayed over for blessings :)
That's Gideon's mom and dad,
both amazing pastors~




Finally the 'gang' resorted to go for a night scrummy supper~
@ Al Diafah at Sri Petaling

Ive only tried Arabian food at Hadramawt so kinda excited to try sumtin new~


Aladdin Feel to everything..


Cheryl back from a busy tiring day..


Kat at home in the exotic surroundings~


The girls~



Oh wow! Jacob Black!


The Kundus.


Vince the food conqueror.


Sapu-ed


The 3 couples and Taylor Lautner.
Lol.


Veridict: was ok la :) Meat's tender and delicious!
Environment a tad bit too much.
Haha.








Oh not forgetting....My gifts! :)


Books form daddy <3
-Power of Six, Eragon:Inheritance, The Lost Hero(Percy Jackson)
I finished them in exactly 3 days!!
Haha....


From Vincy and His groovy dad Mr Allan :)
Wonderful BB cream~
New favourite!



From Cheryl and Daniel
- Haha apparently Im so into cooking this year. I didnt notice!
All the recipe's so varied and detailed :)
Great book.
Wisdom indeed.

From Aunty Daphne
-My own Cover Shot!
XD
lovely :)


Enzo's idea.
Quoted from Gideon,
and also from Edward Cullen.
lol


From Racheal Sachi~
Was on the cake
:p


From NEF
ok not really a bday gift
Won it~~
With the help of Gideon and those who helped voted for me :)
Haha at first I thought Gideon proposed to me though.
Nice fragrant..:)

Gideon's got a surprise for me and I only get to see it next year.
So..

That concludes my birthday.
I'd say this year's full of cheers..
And to be surrounded by loved ones.
Deeply appreciated and cherished









No comments:

Post a Comment