Labels

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Awesome Shoe Designer in the Making..!



Hey guys! I was looking through my FB friends news update
and saw something that would knock your socks off!!
 (Or shoes off... to GET one of these! :] )


Observe the transformation of plain white sneakers!
All designed and hand painted by my talented friend..
Wan Xin Liew    =3










Amazing stuff right??
She's currently accepting requests! :)


For designs such as the one above..
(depending on size and colour)
It only cost about RM22 -RM 28

Whole shoe recolouring like above..
cost about RM30 - RM 38



P.S:*Price stated not inclusive of shoes:)
She's using mostly acrylics and sharpie markers
So rest assured as they wont wash away even when they come in contact with water :)


How to request?
Wanna know more details?
Just pop it here below in the comment box..
:3

I'm still thinking on my shoe designnnn~

hehe...

Anyway Here's some custom sneakers I found online,
inspiration?
haha :D









Go on~ 
Get your kicks pimped up
Who knows when this amazingly talented person goes BIG..
and then..
There's no chance to get it?

Lol :)

I think you should totally give her artwork a try,
Besides.. your shoes are gonna be the one and only of its kind in the world:D
Walk off stylishly with personalized kicks!


4 comments:

  1. OMGGG! she's so cool!!!!! can design shoe! and the price is affortable ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we buy our own shoe and later send it to you for designing? PLEASE lemme know! It sounds so effing cool! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want custom shoes but everywhere i go, people don't do pictures... I would like to know how much it would cost to draw some internet memes ( i can send pics) all around a plain white shoe. Email me please! i really want a pair of custom shoes asap. wheelertryst75@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete