Labels

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Hillsong music cover :) A medley!




Hey:)
Another cover!
This time a medley~ :)


I was bored in tuition class today. No im not the student but the teacher.. Lol
Many cheeky students of mine did not come for class, so it was an hour wasted..
But not entirely as I had this sudden inspiration to do this~

Course it doesnt compare to Sam Tsui type of medley:p
Haha
Just me and my invincible piano (u cant see it in the video)

So Its all about Hillsong
I love them, I think we sing their songs most of the time at church
Cuz their songs are just amazing.:)
Full of anointing I must say~

what you guys think?
Please do let me know :)

8 comments:

  1. good voice,but if can show ur piano even better^^
    nice share Elaira..i love hill song too...wanna try duet next time?hahahah....i do harmony part..=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the way you sing! its good that u enjoy what u doing! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Chowchow7 : surrreeee <3 how? meet up? :)
    @Henry: Thanks :)
    @Tony: Wow sure! I would love to :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good attempt! Love your voice and that song. U play the piano very well, at least way better than me!! :D u've reminded me to update my music blog :(

    ReplyDelete