Labels

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Freshlook green contact lens

I bought my lens in an optic shop one day, it's amazing how prices drop over the years. The first time I bought a pair of freshlook lens coated about rm 60~ now you can get it for rm30 plus~~

here's some pictures of me in green..






It's not as green as I expected, if you look closely it's more earthly tone.. Like the shade of olive green.. It blends well with my dark brown eyes~

So if you're looking for a bold look. I wouldn't recommend this.. It's very natural, something I'm going for :) freshlook's got another green in store called Gemstone Green.. Very striking :)

For now I'm wearing it everyday and in surprised at how comfortable it is ~
I wore it since 7 am jn the morning till 11 pm in the night and it still stays in tact, moist and comfy :)

Loving it~

1 comment: