Labels

Monday, June 25, 2012

Girl's Night Out


Just back from a night out with Hazel and Kat :)
The last I saw Hazel was back at her bday..February!
We ditched movie for some yum cha session,
more time to chit chat :)

Here's some quirky photos I like best!




Starbucks @ Hartamas shopping centre...
Me and Kat :)



Peek a boo!
Like the legs shot
LOL 


Hazel and meeeeee
haha i always laugh at the lubang in my teeth!
Got 4 plucked out on March, now still in the process of pushing them in~
Cant wait for the finished result :)





Mee! Ready to gooo :)
In love with clean and fresh make up,
and just tying back my ridiculous hair!







My sistahhhh <3


Signature Hot chocolate>> Hazel's
Caramel Hot chocolate >> Mine
Hazelnut Hot chocolate ?? Kat's




Lol :P


Had Moo cow too :)
This is in Tropical flavour,
Nice :)




Feels so good just chilling with them,
been friends since Secondary School 

:)





No comments:

Post a Comment