Labels

Monday, June 11, 2012

Let me tell you a story..

Let me tell you a story,
it happened over 2 years ago.
Everything was perfect,
At least my world was.

You see,
I have a little sanctuary,
my little warm place
A place where I run to..
When everything gets out of place.

To see his smile, hear his voice..
The people I've come to know
The people I grew to love
The things we do
The things we share

I always thought that sanctuary..
was my other universe,
when Im done with reality,
frustrated at a broken home
I look forward to escape
and go back to my little fairy tale.

So I said everything was perfect,
Indeed it was so.
till I decided to share.
And that was the end.

The scar of that fateful incident,
till today though unseen,
still left unhealed.



I constantly wonder if it'll ever go back to normal.
Weary of smiles and laughter,
Weary of having to look okay
Weary of regretting,

Constantly wondering.
What if I decided to not share my world with you?

Would everything be different then?
Would I feel better?
Would we still be strangers?



Strangers.
What a strong word.





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. heeeyyy :) So sorry I just realized your comment,
      Im fine no worries,
      really a long story :S

      Delete